UK INNOVATOR VISA
UK Innovator Visa
Innovator visa suitable for those, who are willing to set-up a business in the UK. You may apply from inside or outside the UK and switch from other visa categories. Before you apply you must have a suitable business idea/plan to meet the requirements. If your business plan is innovative, viable and scalable then you will be eligible for an endorsement by the endorsing body. We will happy to advise you about Innovator Visa requirements, process and making an application in this category.
UK Innovator Visa Requirements
- You must have access to at least £50,000 to apply for Innovator Visa.
- You must also meet the English language requirement IELTS, CEFR at level B2.
- You must have a maintenance fund in your bank account for consecutive 90 days before you apply for visa.
- You must provide a credible and viable business plan endorsed by an approved body.
- You must provide tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test.
- You must provide a criminal record certificate from the country you have stayed in for a total of 12 months or more, over the last 10 years.
UK Innovator Visa Entitlements
- You can start up a new business or the same business in the UK.
- You can bring your family along with you.
- You can work for your own business etc, being employed as director of organisation or can be employed as a member of business partnership.
- You are only required to invest in business in the UK after your visa application has been approved and before your application for an extension of stay.
- UK Innovator visa is a potential route to settlement in the UK and even spouse and dependents may accompany the visa holder.
- You can apply for settlement in the UK after 3 years provided you fulfil the specific requirements.
- Your spouse can work full-time in the UK.
- You and your dependants are entitled for NHS (National Health Services).
- Your children under the age of 18 can obtain free education in the UK.
Why Choose us
We are friendly, straight forward and speak multiple languages.