REPRESENTATIVE OF AN OVERSEAS BUSINESS VISA
Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you’re from outside the european economic area and switzerland and you’re either:
- the sole representative of an business who is planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company. or
- an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.
You may be able to apply for settlement (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) once you’ve been in the UK for 5 years.
- You can work for your employer, full time
- You can bring your family (‘dependants’) with you to the UK
- You can apply to extend your visa
- You can apply to settle in the UK after you’ve been here for 5 years
Why Choose us
We are friendly, straight forward and speak multiple languages.