Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Supreme Legal Practice Ltd 77 Green Street E7 8JF London U.K. +44 20 3773 3608
  • info@supremelegalpractice.com

Representative of an Overseas Business Visa


Representative of an Overseas Business Visa

You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you’re from outside the european economic area and switzerland and you’re either:

  • the sole representative of an business who is planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company. or
  • an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.

You may be able to apply for settlement (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) once you’ve been in the UK for 5 years.


  • You can work for your employer, full time
  • You can bring your family (‘dependants’) with you to the UK
  • You can apply to extend your visa
  • You can apply to settle in the UK after you’ve been here for 5 years


We are based in London and provide our services to clients across the United Kingdom and around the world. We are an immigration advisor (level 1) authorised by Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.


You can contact us on +442037733608 or via email info@supremelegalpractice.com. We are always on hand to help with your immigration case or advice on your immigration matter. Contact Supreme Legal Practice today!


All of our rates are competitive. We offer hourly rates services or provide you a total costs per case on an initial consultation. A scale of our fees is available on initial consultation. Please call today on +442037733608

Why Choose us

We are friendly, straight forward and speak multiple languages.