UK SPOUSE VISA
UK Spouse Visa
A UK partner visa allows spouses, unmarried or same-sex partners and fiancés of UK citizens or permanent residents to come and live with their family in the UK. An eligible partner is a spouse (husband, wife or civil partner); or unmarried or same-sex partner; or fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner. This visa is generally granted initially for 30 months which is extendable to further 30 months visa. The applicant is eligible to apply for ILR(Indefinite Leave to Remain) in the UK after been in the UK for 5 years.
UK Spouse Visa Requirements
- Partner visa applicants are usually required to be of a minimum age.
- You must meet English language requirement.
- The main applicant has to show minimum earnings in the UK or savings.
- You must provide proof of accommodation.
UK Spouse Visa Entitlements
- A Partner visa entitles the holder to come and live in the UK with their partner.
- Spouse / Partners visa leads to Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.
- Dependent and unmarried children under 18 years of age may be included on the visa application to accompany their parent to the UK.
- You can work fulltime in the UK on Spouse Visa.
- You and your dependents are entitled for NHS (National Health Services).
- The children under the age of 18 can obtain free education in the UK.
Why Choose us
We are friendly, straight forward and speak multiple languages.